Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

Yes, I know, it's already been a week since Thanksgiving! It's crazy how fast time flies, Christmas will be here before you know it!

We hosted Thanksgiving for our families at our house this year. We had a wonderful time on Thursday, here are some pictures from the day.


Amazing Salted Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe Here

On Friday, I hosted a Friendsgiving girls' night with friends. We all brought dishes and it was a ton of fun. I set the table slightly differently for this event since it was smaller.

On Saturday I went to the last NCSU football game of the season. Even though we lost, it was fun to see Sarah and hang out with my family. Then, Sunday was the first Sunday of Advent, and I love this time of the year with all of the decorations at church. Later that afternoon, we took our Christmas card photo and went to get our Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips