Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Steak Kabobs

Tonight for dinner, we made vegetable and steak kabobs. We used our new Cuisinart Griddler that we got as a wedding gift. It was great to use because it allowed us to cook a meal inside that would usually be cooked outside on a grill! We hope to get a lot of use out of this kitchen appliance in the future. Plus, the griddler can function as a panini press, flat grill or griddle for making things like pancakes.

So, for the kabobs, I chopped an onion, green and yellow peppers, and a zuchinni and marinated them in italian dressing for a little while. Then, I took the ribeye steak and cut it into large cubes. I placed the kabob ingredints on bamboo skewers and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
For a sweet ending to the meal, we had grilled pineapple. It was really good and easy to cook on the griddler. I think it went really well with the kabobs. Here's a pic of the pineapple on the grill before I flipped the rest of the slices.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE grilled pineapple. I want one of those things just so i can have grilled pineapple! that'll be SO NICE in winter...a taste of SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips